Tactical Environmental Control Unit (TECU Product # ETI0022-1010 10000 BTU Cooling
In a hostile environment, you don't want to hear “The system is overheated.” Lives may be at stake, and you need your equipment to function! Fortunately, we have the solution : ETI’s new TECU (Tactical Environmental Control Unit) , a portable rugged air conditioning system will keep your vital electronics cool, hot, or humidity-free enough to function! Keep your systems cool and operational with ETI's TECU.
- 10,000 BTU Maximum cooling capacity
- 1.5, or 2 KW heating capacities available
- Enclosed in rugged wheeled case with casters for portability
- Multiple Applications:
- Keeps sensitive servers or electronics cool to prevent failure.
- Heat components that need to be kept within a narrow temperature range
- Control or reduce humidity where necessary
- Condition air in rooms or vehicles
- Useful in many Facilities:
- Ground Support Facilities
- Communication Sites
- Medical Tents and Trailers
- Computer/Server Rooms
- Emergency Cooling
- Lab Cooling
- Military Shelters
- Radar Sites
- Eating Facilities
- Mobile sites: trailers, buses, trucks or other vehicles
- Can be used as a primary cooling system, or in addition to other cooling devices.
- Multiple TECUs can be operated in tandem to cool large areas or to meet other specific temperature requirements.
- Quiet operation for noise sensitive operation.
- Manual drain pan built in.
- Case made from rotational molded polyethylene
- Developed and produced according to MIL - Standards