Tactical Environmental Control Units (TECU)
ETI's TECU products are available to meet your shelter or equipment temperature and humidity needs! These portable rugged air conditioning systems will maintain the proper temperature and humidity levels for vital electronics or personnel to keep them functioning in challenging environments!
- High-efficiency, sealed compressor.
- Available with/without heating capabilities.
- Remote mount digital thermostat controller.
- Lighter weight and smaller footprint than traditional ECUs.
- Standard 115 VAC, 60 Hz operation from shore or generator power.
- 3 Phase input (115/220 VAC) optional at 50, 60, or 400 Hz
- EPA approved environmentally safe refrigerants.
- Air filters are easily removed and cleaned.
- Can be used as a primary cooling system, or in addition to other cooling devices.
- Multiple TECUs can be operated in tandem to cool large areas or to meet other specific temperature requirements.
- Quiet operation for noise sensitive applications.
- Condensate removal system.
- Durable, flexible, supply and return air ducts.
- Ducts weather-resistant and thermally insulated.
TECU Products desigened for portable or fixed mount: